TEDxEustonSalon – Oh what a night!
It’s hard to believe a whole week has passed since we hosted TEDxEustonSalon at the Crowne Plaza in London. Looking back here are a few highlights!
1) So many new faces! Delighted to hear how you heard about TEDxEuston, that you enjoyed it and we can’t wait to see you again in December. Welcome to the TEDxEuston Family!
2) Solar Sister’s Olasimbo Sojinrin shared her drive to eradicate energy poverty using solar energy and female empowerment.
3) Baobab enthusiast Andrew Hunt energised us with his provocative talk about the potential of Baobab changing the lives of women and their communities in West Africa. Watch out for him, we see things happening for the Aduna team soon.
4) BINGO!! Did you ever find out who had a twin? And, “Can you Shoki?!
5) Richard Blk got us moving, and reminded us that whenever we feel down, or we’re tempted to ‘juk him in de eye’, we should instead ‘SMILE’!
6) Eunice Baguma Ball, founder of the Africa Technology Business Network concluded the formal part of the evening with her powerful testimony of the obstacles she faced before achieving success. Many of us in the room could identify with her talk.
7) The Afterparty! Drinks and dancing after the event is a TEDxEuston tradition. If you didn’t know how to shoki you would have by the end of the night.
All in all, it was an incredible evening. If you missed it, fear not – the talks will be released in the next few weeks.
In preparation for our December event, tell us what you thought of TEDxEustonSalon. We’d really appreciate it. Please complete the feedback form using the link below. It won’t take more than 5 minutes.
Keep a look out for the talks and for ticket sales for TEDxEuston’s December event.
If you would like to support us feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org